Saturday, May 30, 2009

Clearly iStamp Challenge

I stumbled across this blog Clearly iStamp from a website were I buy clear stamps, Clear Dollar Stamps.  I love their animal stamps!  Clearly iStamp is hosting a challenge  for a guest designer for one month.  This month's challenge was to use brads, designer paper, ribbon and 1 stamp set for images and sentiment, or 1 stamp set and a computer generated sentiment.  Since I've been on an ATC kick lately, I made one for this challenge.



Supplies:
Ribbon: KI Memories
Brad: Paper Studios
Paper: DCWV Summer Stack, White CS
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps, What a Hoot
Ink: Whisper Inks
Other: Markers, Emboss Powered, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

How adorable! Those pewter flower brads are cute on the branch! Like how you colored the owl and sponged the sky!