Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hunger Games Mani




Taking a break from scrapping for right now.  I've been watching a lot of nail art videos on YouTube and stumbled on two very awesome designers.  Today I bring you a mani from one of them.  The mani is inspired by the book 'The Hunger Games.'  The title character is given a makeover and they paint her nails with flames (I'm completely shortening the storyline, I know).  The creater of this design is cute polish (who made the bunny mani I did for easter).  Until I figure out how to post videos, search her designs out on YouTube.

I used for this one Nail Polish: China Glaze Stone Cold (Hunger Games inspired color), Sinful White, Sunset, Morning Breath, and My Day.

Steps 1 & 2: Base Color Coat and Outline of Flame

Step 3, 4, & 5: Fill in white outline with My Day (red), Sunset (orange), and Morning Breath (Yellow).




Finished with a top coat. OH! For my thumb I added some glitter polish, just to accent the flame a bit. :)

Thanks for looking.... And may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments: