Sunday, April 26, 2009

Achievement

Hello again.  I'm going to do a follow up to the last post.  This time I'm going to show what you can do with an ATC (artist trading card). 

I made this card for my cousin who is graduating from college this summer.  The little mouse stamp was made as an ATC.  Remember that they measure out to be 3.5" x 2.5."  They can either be collected, swapped or used on a card.



I used my new House Mouse stamp.  I first stamped it lightly and colored in with colored pencils.  Then I stamped over it again and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is a Studio G wooden stamp.  I just stamped it in black ink and embossed with glitter embossing powder.  I layered it similar to the mouse grad.   I wrapped some ribbon around just to make a little embellishment for the card.

It's just a simple card.  The ATCs make great little additions and make card layouts a little easier.

Thanks for looking.

Hope this helps gets your imagination started.
TTFN
T

No comments: