Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello Kitty Swap (SCS)

Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?!? I joined another swap on Split Coast Stampers. I've gotten lots ideas from these swaps I've done. And when I saw a Hello Kitty swap, I just had to join. I broke out my Cricut Hello Kitty Cartridge and got work.

This one was just a simple one to throw together. I used plain black card-stock for the base of my ATC and using some Hello Kitty pattern paper for a second base layer. I think used a cut out from my Cricut Hello Kitty cartridge. I just used the HK Face and some patterned paper for her bow. To give her face a little "oomph" I used some glitter for her eye color. Then to finish it off I placed a HK sticker of her in a Halloween costume.



For this ATC I just had a little fun playing off the shape of the HK sticker set I found. I just some blue/green pattern paper for the background and plain white card-stock for the base. I used one of my favorite Thoreau quote and a scallop circle punch to go with the scallop edges of the HK stickers.



I am really loving this little ATCs I've been making. I've gotten some great layout ideas from a couple I've received. Stayed turn next week when I show off how I used an ATC layout on a birthday card for a friend.

Thanks for stopping by.
TTFN
T

No comments: