Saturday, October 29, 2011

Clyde says, "Happy Halloween!"

I made this card for a friend of mine and it was too cute not to share. I got the image from Bg a Boo Stamps. They give out free digital stamps every friday. This likttle dragon guy, who's name is Clyde, was a freebie. To begin with talking about the card, I have to begin with Clyde. I actually colored him on the computer. I then printed out four copies of him so that I could create the layered effect. I cut out his body minus the horn and tail with one copy. And on another copy I just cut out his body. It gave him a very nice 3D effect.
The candy corn pattern paper was from Me and My Big Idea. I picked up the matstack a couple of years again, and the color scheme worked perfect with Clyde. The Green cardstock is from Provo Craft and the Halloween sentiment was from Studio G Clear Stamps. Thanks for looking. Have a safe and happy Halloween!!! Tammy

No comments: